The PCC (Parochial Church Council) is the body which makes decisions on the day to day running of the church and related matters (except doctrine). It exists to promote and support the work of our church throughout the parish.
This is where decisions are made about church life and activities.
General PCC Information
Below you will find some doccuments related to current PCC and church activities. Right click to save them to your computer.
- 2021 APM and APCM Agenda (pdf)
- APCM 2021 Report 21-03-08 (pdf)
- 2020 APM and APCM Minutes (pdf)
- Deanery Synod Nomination Form 2021 (pdf)
- Sidesperson Nomination Form 2021 (pdf)
- PCC Member Nomination Form 2021 (pdf)
- Churchwarden Nomination Form 2021 (pdf)
- APCM Accounts 2020 (pdf)
- Annual Report to APCM 2020 (pdf)
- APCM agenda and papers 2020 (pdf)
Doccuments for the Diocesan Synod elections:
- Notice of Election Diocesan Synod 2021 (pdf)
- Nomination Guidance (pdf)
- Nomination Form Diocesan Synod 2021 (pdf)
- General Synod Report April 2021 (pdf)
A Healthy Church
We are looking together at the signs of a healthy church to find what we do well as well as areas for improvement. Below you will find a growing list of resources relating to this. (Right click to save)