Circle of Security Parenting Group
Being a parent can be deeply wonderful and horribly frustrating. We all feel stuck sometimes. We want to be the best parents we can be, but sometimes we cannot work out what to do when they act like that!
Circle of Security Parenting groups are for you if you have ever felt you have more questions than answers.
Spring 2020 dates are 21 January - 17 March.
Download a copy of the flyer Here (pdf)
Basic information (read the flyer for full details):
- Groups run once a week for eight weeks (21 January - 17 March 2020)
- Each group lasts one and a half hours (roughly)
- Every group is run by trained facilitators
- There are about eight parents/carers in each group
- Refreshments are provided
- The group meets at The Clay Farm Centre, Hobson Square, Trumpington, Cambridge. CB2 9FN.
- Times are 11am to 12.30pm.
- We do not charge a set fee, but ask for a contribution to help cover running costs. The suggested contribution is £100.
- There are limited creche spaces available at £5 per session per child.